Cut around sockets
- Apply your wallpaper lightly covering the socket or switch.
- Use a sharp craft knife or scalpel with a new blade to cut the wallpaper across the centre of the socket or switch (be careful not to damage the socket/switch). Do not cut too far into the edges.
- Unfold each flap and use the squeegee to push the vinyl hard up against the edges of the socket or switch. Repeat for the remaining three sides.
- Use your craft knife or scalpel to cut a straight line where the wall and socket edge join and remove the excess vinyl. Repeat for the remaining three sides.
- Your wallpaper should now fit neatly around your light switch or socket.